Regulatory Reclamation Compliance Consulting
NewBridge Services recognizes the priority of complying with current environmental rules and regulations while running an cost-effective mining operation.
We are experts in determining the environmental risks and the impacts of mining and the most effective methods for mitigating them.
The NewBridge consulting team offers advanced environmental engineering services to expertly balance the economic and environmental demands of the mining industry.
Our ongoing involvement with relevant issues enhances our knowledge with regulatory changes and the latest mining industry innovations.
Site inspections and operation compliance reviews by our environmental team of experts are key activities within NewBridge's due diligence methodology for mining acquisitions and mergers.
Having the industry's most experienced regulatory expertise enables us to offer prompt and cost-efficient solutions to maintain environmental compliance and minimize environmental mining risks.
NewBridge Reclamation and Liabilities Services
- Mine Closure Liability
- Reclamation Liability
- Due Diligence Property Assessments for Acquisition and Investment
- Regulatory Consultation
- Mine Reclamation Plans
- Operation Compliance Audits
- Acid Mine Drainage Treatability Studies and Plant Design
- Hydrologic Investigations and Predictive Studies
- Water Resource Inventories
- Cost of Compliance Determinations
- Mining Permit Review
- Coal Bed Methane
- Abandoned Mine Reclamation
- Reclamation Bonds
- Environmental Liabilities and Risk Assessments
- Refuse Disposal and Waste Management Planning
- Preparedness, Prevention, and Contingency Planning
- Coal Property Management
- Regulatory Takings
- Post mining Land Use Planning
- Mining Laws and Regulations
- Mine Subsidence Planning and Mine Subsidence Control
Discover the NewBridge Advantage
The secret sauce...