NewBridge Services monitors mine sites bonded through Cumberland Surety to ensure compliance with reclamation requirements and identify any potential operational issues that may eventually lead to surety losses developing. With more than 200 years of direct experience in mining reclamation operations under applicable state and federal laws, NewBridge’s expertise is unequaled in the United States.
NewBridge also develops and manages large reclamation workout programs. The company functions as a program architect, consultant, and/or general contractor in situations where significant reclamation obligations need resolution to allow acquisition, merger, or bankruptcy
Over the past 12 years, NewBridge has engineered solutions for a variety of projects that required resolution to problematic reclamation obligations.
NewBridge also has performed formal analyses of operator’s exposure for Chas Coal, Appalachian Fuels, Trinity Coal, and Utica Insurance Company. The reports proved instrumental to the resolution of questions around sale, merger and reclamation obligations.
- Named NEW EXEC as the new President of NewBridge Services
- Something else good
- Bill Adams retires as company president after eight years of leading the effort to deliver innovative, quality solutions to our company, our clients and our industry.
NewBridge Services provides expert advice and solutions for clients requiring specialized services, mainly in the fields of mining, geotechnics, water, waste and the environment.
NewBridge seeks to serve clients across a range of industries that are primarily natural resource based. The firm’s primary business is the provision of professional consulting services.
NewBridge aims to be recognized as:
- A partner of choice by our clients
- Delivering services based on real needs
- Technologically advanced in our fields of expertise while remaining practical and business oriented
- Adding value to clients’ projects
- Being worthy of clients’ confidence by remaining accountable for our actions
- Clients: NewBridge believes that, in order to succeed, we must contribute to the success of our clients.
- Staff: The firm’s performance and abilities are only as good as the staff we are able to attract, develop and retain.
- Technology: A cornerstone of NewBridge's philosophy is to develop and embrace new technologies and methodologies to the advantage of our clients and our business.
- Co-operation: NewBridge encourages co-operation and communication between our clients and their associated partners, and works for the best outcomes for our clients.
- Growth: It is NewBridge’s view that growth of our business must be in response to the quality requirements of clients and our strong internal standards. Growth can only be pursued with expertly selected staff members.
- Maintaining positive and professional employee relations
- Providing an environment and opportunities for a fulfilling and challenging career
- Promoting an environment which is conducive to innovative thinking and solutions
- Recognizing and rewarding excellence and achievement
- Fostering a unified corporate culture with the KEWA family of companies